Backup and restore on email
You can back up and restore your BookTree data by sending it as an email attachment.
If you back up and restore before you make changes to your device, you can use your existing data.
Backup data to email
To back up to your email in the book tree app, your email account must be set up on your device.
- In the BookTree settings, tap “Backup & Restore.”
- Tap “Backup to email.”
- In the compose email window, enter the recipient and tap “Send.”
Restore data from email
To back up to your email in the BookTree app, your email account must be set up on your device.
- Open the Mail app on your device.
- Find your backed up email and tap “booktree.db” in the attachment.
- Tap the ‘Copy to BookTree’ icon to restore it.