released on May 23, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented sorting by my star rating in my library.
released on May 18, 2020
- The speed of opening the app has been increased.
- The speed of opening dashboards, my library, notes, and stats tabs has been increased.
- My library book list has been faster.
- You can see a list of authors and publishers in My Library.
- Fixed an issue where after a barcode scan without a connection to the Internet, it stopped for a long time.
- Improved stability when restoring data.
released on April 3, 2020
- The stability of the barcode scanner has been improved.
released on April 2, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the search window to not open intermittently when adding books from My Library on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where book covers could not be fetched if books without ISBNs were added when searching and adding books.
- The stability of the memo list has been improved.
released on March 26, 2020
- The speed of opening apps has been increased.
- The speed of the book and memo saving has been increase.
- Green and purple color have been added to the highlighter of the memo picture. (User suggestion)
- You can delete a note by swiping from the note list of the book details.
- If there is a keyboard when scrolling in the results of my library search, the keyboard is automatically hidden.
- Haptic feedback is added when statistics pop up.
released on March 4 , 2020
- Improved stability of online book search.
- Improved dashboard stability.
released on February 26 , 2020
- The reading calendar is enhanced.
- Improved stability of the dashboard.
- Improves the stability of online book search when the Internet is unstable.
- Improves the stability of data restoration in iOS 13.
released on January 31 , 2020
- You can change the order and display of dashboard items.
- Improved close button location and design to make it easier to close the statistics popup window after reading the record.
- An issue has been resolved where the comment date option was not applied.
- Faster listing when searching online books.
- When adding a book, you changed from saving both ISBN 10 and ISBN 13 to saving only ISBN13.
- ‘Suggest’ has been renamed to ‘Contact Us’ (Please send inquiries and suggestions to ‘Contact Us’)
released on December 4 , 2019
- You can update by dragging in the My Library selection.
- Improved stability.
released on December 1 , 2019
- Improved stability.
released on November 27 , 2019
- You can set whether to view all or part of the memo in the memo list of book information.
- You can pull to refresh on the Stat tab.
- Fixed an issue where the scan screen freezes intermittently after adding a book by scanning a barcode on iOS 13.
- Improved book list and dashboard performance.
- Faster saving after adding or editing a book.
released on November 13, 2019
- Improved performance and stability of online book information.
- You can share the BookTree App Store link to e-mail, SNS, messenger, etc. in BookTree information.
- When editing a book’s ownership / format / reading status, tapping an item without pressing the Done button will automatically close the view.
- An issue has been resolved where searching for books in My Library would crash abnormally if the sort criteria was the date of purchase.
released on October 28, 2019
- Added an option to automatically change the screen style based on the device’s settings, or always set it to light or dark mode in iOS 13 (user suggestion).
- Today’s date in the dashboard reading calendar has been improved to look better in light / dark mode.
- The text size of notes in book info has been changed to the same size as the memo list.
- The screen does not turn off during backup.
- You can update the list of memo by pulling.
released on October 8, 2019
- Added the feature to choose whether to display the date in the notes list. (User suggestions)
- Improved to view full text without scrolling long note content in book details.
- Improved readability of screens in dark mode on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where the last line was sometimes obscured by keyboards when editing notes in book details.
- Fixed an issue resulting in apps terminating abnormally when setting app badges without allowing notification permissions on iOS 13.
- Fixed issue where the app would crash abnormally when attaching photos without granting permission to use photo library in iOS 13
released on September 25, 2019
- Supports iOS 13, iPhone 11.
- Supports dark mode on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where changing the category name would not be reflected in the book detail view.
released on September 1, 2019
- Fixed an issue the keyboard would hide the last line of Book Note.
- Fixed an issue the keyboard would hide the last line of Memo.
released on August 29, 2019
- You can crop the memo photo size you want. (User suggestion)
- You can rotate the memo photo.
- You can highlight or underline the memo photo. (User suggestion)
- You can share memo photo into Instagram.
released on August 10, 2019
- Stability is improved.
- My library list is refreshed immediately after deleting a book.
- Added the ability to pull to refresh in my library.
released on July 16, 2019
- You can check book title when deleting a book.
- The close icon in the pop-up window has been improved to make it look more clear. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when manually registering books.
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when delete a book in my library.
released on July 2, 2019
- Enhance reading calendar design
- Fixed an issue where the calendar of the image overlaps with the calendar year when sharing a reading calendar.
released on June 25, 2019
- You can see book cover up to four books a day on the reading calendar. (User suggestion)
- You can see the number of memos on a book cover of reading book list in the Dashboard.
- When you share a memo photo, the title and author name of the memo book have been added.
- When you share a memo picture, if the Instagram app is installed on your device, you can share it as an app.
- Memo When viewing an image in the photo view, you can view the entire device screen.
- You can see the date when you start read the book on the book details. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where the list of memos in the book details intermittently showed small images. (User report)
released on June 9, 2019
- When adding a book, you can set the default value of the format.
- You can copy the text of your note from the book details, and tap the URL.
- Fixed an issue of the book cover image display in the reading calendar.
released on May 31, 2019
- Added reading dashboard tab.
- Added ability to set start tab when opening app.
- Added my rating to book list when sharing reading calendar for instagram.
released on May 4 2019
- Fix file name issues when restoring backup data
released on April 27, 2019
- Backup and restore data to cloud storage (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Automatically detect and paste text from the clipboard when adding notes
- Add translators, page count, genre, collection information on Book Details
- Can view books of collection on Book details
released on April 10, 2019
- Able to share book cover via Instagram app
- Added “read and stopped book” to reading status
- Improved reading status default setting when adding a book
- Improved bar charts are displayed at a glance without scrolling in monthly statistics
- Fixed the genre can not be saved after editing the book information
released on April 1, 2019
- Enhance book cover image’s resolution when adding directly.
- Fixed reading bookmark icon on the list type of my bookshelf.
- Fixed the problem that the genre field can not be saved after editing.
released on March 28, 2019
- You can preview and open your book with 3D touch in your library on iPhone 6s or later (User Suggestion)
- You can open barcode scan, book search, and dashboard by pressing the app icon with 3D touch on iPhone 6s or later.
- Fixed the problem of crashing when search book has no ISBN on online book search (user report)
- Fixed the problem of hiding search bar on online book search in iOS 10.3 (user report)
- Fixed the appearance of the border of app icon (user suggestion)
released on February 22, 2019
- Added a feature to sort by date purchased in my bookshelf (suggested by user)
- Added a feature to filter books by book format (user suggestion)
- Added a feature to decorate book background and background photos to share book image to social network in book detail view.
- Added a pop-up that tells you the progress of your reading goal.
- Added feature a notification to check out last month’s reading stats on the first day of each month
released on January 17, 2019
- Add monthly statistics
- Add monthly read calendar
- Add this month’s reading dashboard
- Added goal achievement progress bar by yearly/monthly goal
- Improve reading goal settings
- Add option to display the number of memos on the book cover of my library and statistical book list (user suggestion)
- Add option to display bookmark icon
- Fixed the collection count (user report)
released on December 17, 2018
- Supports high resolution book cover image when searching and adding a book ( Naver book search Only, User suggestion)
- The photo taken on Memo saves to ‘BookTree’ album
- Fixed the problem that the screen freezes when there is no search result in barcode scan
released on November 12, 2018
- Added passcode to lock the App. It supports to unlock with Touch ID or Face ID too. (User suggested)
- Added book sort option by date (User suggested)
- Fixed the crash issue that if email is not set on the device when the Send Suggestion button is tapped (User suggested)
- Added Send Suggestion form if email is not set on the device
- iOS 12, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR compatible
- Minor design and feature improvements
released on September 15, 2018
- Added feature to sort book by added date
- Added feature to sort book by read date
- Added feature for descending / ascending option when sorting book
- Added feature to evaluate the book rating by half star
- Improve star rating’s look and feel
- Added feature to sedning URL on Online Book Information View
- Fixed the problem that the next page can not be moved when searching online book on iPhone X
- Small improvements
released on August 10, 2018
- Add homepage, what’s new and help page link to About app
- Fixed bug in Help WebView
- iPhone X optimization for the category management screen
released on June 3, 2018
- Increased lines of memo displayed on memo details (user suggestion)
- Change default memo view mode to full view (user suggestion)
- Add a selection option that allows you to see all or part of the memo details in memo list
released on May 11, 2018
- Added memo details view (apply user suggestion)
- Added to close photo with swiping down photo or tapping the close button to easily close photo
- Added to apply the larger text size set on the device (applies to memo only)
- Added author names when sharing notes and books with SNS
- Enhance memo visibility on memo list
- Enhance book cover visibility (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed crashes in iOS 9.0 (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed text hide when inputting memo in book details in iOS 11
- Fixed memo is truncated in the book detail (apply user suggestion)
release on Mar 12, 2018
- Improved changing my bookshelf by tapping title at the top
- Improved badge app icon feature to display the number of books you are reading
- Improved checking of camera and photo library permissions when take photo or load photo library for memo or book cover
- Fixed bug where category was not saved when saving new book via barcode sacnning or online searching