released on August 10 2019
- Stability is improved.
- My library list is refreshed immediately after deleting a book.
- Added the ability to pull to refresh in my library.
released on July 16, 2019
- You can check book title when deleting a book.
- The close icon in the pop-up window has been improved to make it look more clear. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when manually registering books.
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when delete a book in my library.
released on July 2 2019
- Enhance reading calendar design
- Fixed an issue where the calendar of the image overlaps with the calendar year when sharing a reading calendar.
released on June 25 2019
- You can see book cover up to four books a day on the reading calendar. (User suggestion)
- You can see the number of memos on a book cover of reading book list in the Dashboard.
- When you share a memo photo, the title and author name of the memo book have been added.
- When you share a memo picture, if the Instagram app is installed on your device, you can share it as an app.
- Memo When viewing an image in the photo view, you can view the entire device screen.
- You can see the date when you start read the book on the book details. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where the list of memos in the book details intermittently showed small images. (User report)
released on June 9 2019
- When adding a book, you can set the default value of the format.
- You can copy the text of your note from the book details, and tap the URL.
- Fixed an issue of the book cover image display in the reading calendar.
released on May 31 2019
- Added reading dashboard tab.
- Added ability to set start tab when opening app.
- Added my rating to book list when sharing reading calendar for instagram.
released on May 4 2019
- Fix file name issues when restoring backup data
released on April 27 2019
- Backup and restore data to cloud storage (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Automatically detect and paste text from the clipboard when adding notes
- Add translators, page count, genre, collection information on Book Details
- Can view books of collection on Book details
released on April 10 2019
- Able to share book cover via Instagram app
- Added “read and stopped book” to reading status
- Improved reading status default setting when adding a book
- Improved bar charts are displayed at a glance without scrolling in monthly statistics
- Fixed the genre can not be saved after editing the book information
released on April 1 2019
- Enhance book cover image’s resolution when adding directly.
- Fixed reading bookmark icon on the list type of my bookshelf.
- Fixed the problem that the genre field can not be saved after editing.
released on March 28 2019
- You can preview and open your book with 3D touch in your library on iPhone 6s or later (User Suggestion)
- You can open barcode scan, book search, and dashboard by pressing the app icon with 3D touch on iPhone 6s or later.
- Fixed the problem of crashing when search book has no ISBN on online book search (user report)
- Fixed the problem of hiding search bar on online book search in iOS 10.3 (user report)
- Fixed the appearance of the border of app icon (user suggestion)
released on 22 February 2019
- Added a feature to sort by date purchased in my bookshelf (suggested by user)
- Added a feature to filter books by book format (user suggestion)
- Added a feature to decorate book background and background photos to share book image to social network in book detail view.
- Added a pop-up that tells you the progress of your reading goal.
- Added feature a notification to check out last month’s reading stats on the first day of each month
released on 17 January 2019
- Add monthly statistics
- Add monthly read calendar
- Add this month’s reading dashboard
- Added goal achievement progress bar by yearly/monthly goal
- Improve reading goal settings
- Add option to display the number of memos on the book cover of my library and statistical book list (user suggestion)
- Add option to display bookmark icon
- Fixed the collection count (user report)
released on 17 December 2018
- Supports high resolution book cover image when searching and adding a book ( Naver book search Only, User suggestion)
- The photo taken on Memo saves to ‘BookTree’ album
- Fixed the problem that the screen freezes when there is no search result in barcode scan
released on 12 November 2018
- Added passcode to lock the App. It supports to unlock with Touch ID or Face ID too. (User suggested)
- Added book sort option by date (User suggested)
- Fixed the crash issue that if email is not set on the device when the Send Suggestion button is tapped (User suggested)
- Added Send Suggestion form if email is not set on the device
- iOS 12, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR compatible
- Minor design and feature improvements
released on 15 September 2018
- Added feature to sort book by added date
- Added feature to sort book by read date
- Added feature for descending / ascending option when sorting book
- Added feature to evaluate the book rating by half star
- Improve star rating’s look and feel
- Added feature to sedning URL on Online Book Information View
- Fixed the problem that the next page can not be moved when searching online book on iPhone X
- Small improvements
released on 10 August 2018
- Add homepage, what’s new and help page link to About app
- Fixed bug in Help WebView
- iPhone X optimization for the category management screen
released on 3 June 2018
- Increased lines of memo displayed on memo details (user suggestion)
- Change default memo view mode to full view (user suggestion)
- Add a selection option that allows you to see all or part of the memo details in memo list
released on 11 May 2018
- Added memo details view (apply user suggestion)
- Added to close photo with swiping down photo or tapping the close button to easily close photo
- Added to apply the larger text size set on the device (applies to memo only)
- Added author names when sharing notes and books with SNS
- Enhance memo visibility on memo list
- Enhance book cover visibility (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed crashes in iOS 9.0 (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed text hide when inputting memo in book details in iOS 11
- Fixed memo is truncated in the book detail (apply user suggestion)
release on 12 Mar 2018
- Improved changing my bookshelf by tapping title at the top
- Improved badge app icon feature to display the number of books you are reading
- Improved checking of camera and photo library permissions when take photo or load photo library for memo or book cover
- Fixed bug where category was not saved when saving new book via barcode sacnning or online searching