Released on November 18, 2021
After exiting the reading timer and stopwatch, you can enter the exit page as soon as the reading history window opens.
The problem that the category was not directly reflected on the book detail screen after editing the book information has been resolved.
Resolved an issue with images showing lines when sharing a reading calendar when the app screen style was set to be different from the device’s.
The stability of book details has been improved.
Improved stability when opening the book list by tapping the genre graph bar in the Statistics tab.
Improved stability of email backups.
Released on October 15, 2021
- Improved stability when registering books directly.
Released on October 14, 2021
- You can check your reading progress by recording the pages you read. (user suggestion)
- You can see the reading progress bar on the dashboard and under the book cover in My Library. You can change the visibility in settings.
- You can specify a target completion date for the book. If you specify a target completion date, you can see the number of days remaining in the book details, and the number of pages to read today is automatically calculated.
- A reading timer has been added. As you read, you can turn on a timer or stopwatch and record your reading time.
- You can modify the book registration date. (user suggestion)
- Information can be updated by dragging in the book detail.
- Changed to display 0 stars in My Library list view.
- An issue where the delete button appeared when swiping on items other than memos in the book details has been resolved.
- When sorting by reading start date and reading finished date in My Library, the dated books are displayed first. (user suggestion)
- Improved iOS 15 compatibility.
Released on August 4, 2021
If you set the reading status to ‘Read’ after reading a book, the reading date is automatically set as today. (user suggestion)
If you change the reading status to ‘unread’ while the reading date is specified for a book, the read date is automatically changed to no date.
Improved statistical stability.
Released on July 12, 2021
Automatically back up to iCloud when records change.
Released on June 18, 2021
In the collection section of My Library, you can see a list of uncategorized books and their number. (user suggestion)
You can see the number of books that have been rated in the My Stars section of the My Library list.
Resolved an issue where the star image at the top of the My Library star book list was skewed to the left on iPad.
The Y-axis labels in the Price and Pages Read statistic graphs show commas every thousand. (user suggestion)
The star rating is displayed as an image at the top of the book list in My Star Statistics for intuitive identification.
The star graph for year statistics and monthly statistics reflects the setting whether to include zero stars.
In the genre and collection graphs of annual statistics and monthly statistics, the setting whether to include or not include the number of books without genre and collection is reflected.
Released on May 19, 2021
A comma is displayed every thousand units in the number of the bar graph of the number of pages read and the amount statistics. (User suggestion)
When two books are read a day in the reading calendar, the entire cover has been changed from showing a part of each cover. (User suggestion)
You can change the language on iOS 14 or later.
You can set whether to include no genre, no category, or 0 star rating in the genre, category, and star statistics graph.
If there are more than 2 books completed per day in the reading calendar, the list and calendar in the pop-up window are automatically updated after changing the book completion date in the pop-up window.
When you add a new book from the dashboard, the reading calendar is automatically updated.
Improved the stability of the reading calendar book cover.
Released on April 14, 2021
- You can see the total number of books and the average number of books per year.
- You can see the average of the star rating, the number of stars, and a list of books by star rating.
- You can see author statistics and a list of books by author.
- You can see genre statistics and a list of books by genre.
- You can see category statistics and book lists by category.
- You can see format statistics and a list of books by format.
- You can see the total number of pages and the average number of pages.
- You can see book price statistics.
- In Reading Statistics, you can view or hide the desired statistic items and change the order.
Released on March 1, 2021
You can select a site when viewing book information in an online book search.
Improved stability when viewing book information in online book search.
Released on Feb 8, 2021
- You can sort books by revision date of book in My Library. (User suggestion)
- Scrolling of the memo tab has been made faster.
- When you open book information from an online book search, the site you recently opened from book information opens.
- Recommended apps have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where some memo photos were intermittently missing when exporting to PDF from Book Info.
- Improved stability of monthly statistics screen on iPad.
- Improves stability when viewing book information after searching for a book.
Released on January 15, 2021
Released on January 14, 2021
Fixed an issue that caused abnormal termination when tapping More Info in Book Info on iPad.
Released on January 14, 2021
You can select a site when you tap the’More Info’ button in the book details.
The list of files backed up in iCloud Backup and Restore is sorted in the most recent order. (User suggestion)
Fixed an issue where notes from the clipboard were not automatically entered when opening the memo editing after copying text from outside.
Fixed an issue where the title was cut off in my library list view when viewing the book tree in split view on iPad.
Released on January 9, 2021
- From Annual Statistics, you can send statistics and monthly reading graphs to your blog or Instagram as images. The book list is sent as text. (User suggestion)
- In Annual Statistics, you can send the entire open statistics and book list to your blog or Instagram as an image. It can be used to post open reading accounts on blogs or social network services.
- You can refresh the graph and list data by dragging and releasing it from the open stats.
- In monthly statistics, you can send the entire list of statistics and books to blogs or social network services as images.
- You can display the number of monthly readings on the app badge. (You can check the number of monthly or yearly readings on the app icon.)
- Fixed an issue where part of the image was not visible when exporting reading calendar to Instagram from iPad.
- Fixed an issue where a white background would appear when exporting a reading calendar as an image when the device was in light mode with the Booktree set to Dark Mode.
Released on January 1, 2021
- An issue where the memo was not saved when tapping the Done button while inputting a memo in the memo input window has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the memo did not open when tapping a book title or memo content in the memo tab.
Released on January 1, 2021
Fixed an issue where search results were repeated when paging by searching with Aladdin.
Fixed a line break problem when typing in the memo edit of iPad.
The stability of the monthly statistics screen has been improved.
You can set the app update check setting in the about app.
Released on December 15, 2020
- The stability of entering dates when editing a book has been improved.
Released on December 10, 2020
- The stability of entering dates when editing a book has been improved.
- Stability is improved when the monthly statistics screen is displayed.
Released on December 9, 2020
Fixed an issue where the date type items could not be edited when adding a book manually.
Released on December 6, 2020
The stability of entering dates when editing a book has been improved.
Stability is improved when the monthly statistics screen is displayed.
Improved the stability of my library selection in export.
Released on December 1, 2020
- Finally, the screen optimized for iPad is supported! We apologize and thank you for waiting for Booktree users. It is a universal app that can be used on iPhone and iPad once purchased. However, data between devices is not automatically synchronized, so you can manually back up and restore. It is convenient to use iCloud backup and restore.
- The input method of the date field in book editing has been changed to a method similar to the date input method of the Apple Calendar in consideration of the wide screen of the iPad.
- The dashboard is lighter and faster.
- Changed from being moved to this month when pulling and updating from the dashboard to only update data from the current month. (User Suggestion) When changing the month, a button to move to this month is displayed in the upper left corner, and tapping to move to this month.
- Display of book covers has been made faster when moving the calendar on the dashboard.
- The calendar on the dashboard has been changed from showing only this month to the months after this month. (User suggestion)
- Speed up when opening monthly statistics.
- The text size device setting option has been removed from the settings. The text size set on the device is automatically reflected.
- The default value for displaying the app badge icon when installing an app has been changed from’Number of books being read’ to’Do not display’. We’ve changed the default at installation so that it can only be turned on when needed due to a growing number of inquiries on how to get rid of the icon badge.
- Conversion is a bit faster when exporting to PDF from book details and settings.
- If there are many notes when printing with an air printer in the book information, you can see the Preparing to Print mark.
- On iOS 14, an abnormal termination problem when closing after printing preview with an air printer of book information has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where toolbar buttons in my library would overlap on the first generation of iPhone SE.
- When adding a book by scanning a barcode on iOS 13 or later, an issue where you could not tap the close button of the barcode scan after saving by entering the reading completion date has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the password input screen sometimes appeared without asking for Touch ID or Face ID when going to another app after setting a password.
released on September 30, 2020
Improved stability and performance of the web page viewer.
Fixed a problem where the monthly reading statistics pop-up did not appear if the reading completion date was saved as this month while searching online books and adding books.
released on September 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue where scrolling was not possible in monthly and yearly reading goal settings on iOS 14.
released on September 17, 2020
- You can view the number of books by genre and list of books in My Library.
- Supports iOS 14 compatibility.
released on August 28, 2020
Supports iCloud data backup and restore. (User suggestion)
You can restore data backed up to the cloud directly from the app.
You can set whether to check for a new version is available when opening the app.
In the about app, you can check if the app is the latest version.
released on August 9, 2020
- Improved stability when backing up data.
- Added a link to the How to restore help message in the body of the email when backing up.
released on August 3, 2020
Fixed an issue where the calendar did not appear in the monthly statistics on the Statistics tab.
Improved app stability when tapping the monthly summary notification to open the app.
released on July 29, 2020
Fixed an issue that the star rating of the reading calendar was not displayed intermittently.
released on July 24, 2020
If you do not have an ISBN when viewing more information in Book Information, you can search by title.
released on July 20, 2020
The stability of the reading calendar book display has been improved.
released on July 18, 2020
Improved the stability of the app icon badge display.
Improved the stability of viewing more information in book details.
released on July 10, 2020
- You can set to display my ratings under the book cover in the calendar.
- You can change the start day of the calendar.
- You can display the year and month on the reading calendar on the dashboard.
- You can export book lists and notes as CSV, HTML and PDF files.
- You can choose the library, layout, and file format to export.
- You can export and print book information and notes as text and PDF files from book details.
- You can tap and hold the book title and note text to copy the text from book details.
- Improves the readability of the notes date format.
- Improves stability when searching for books while the Internet connection is unstable.
released on May 23, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented sorting by my star rating in my library.
released on May 18, 2020
- The speed of opening the app has been increased.
- The speed of opening dashboards, my library, notes, and stats tabs has been increased.
- My library book list has been faster.
- You can see a list of authors and publishers in My Library.
- Fixed an issue where after a barcode scan without a connection to the Internet, it stopped for a long time.
- Improved stability when restoring data.
released on April 3, 2020
- The stability of the barcode scanner has been improved.
released on April 2, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the search window to not open intermittently when adding books from My Library on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where book covers could not be fetched if books without ISBNs were added when searching and adding books.
- The stability of the memo list has been improved.
released on March 26, 2020
- The speed of opening apps has been increased.
- The speed of the book and memo saving has been increase.
- Green and purple color have been added to the highlighter of the memo picture. (User suggestion)
- You can delete a note by swiping from the note list of the book details.
- If there is a keyboard when scrolling in the results of my library search, the keyboard is automatically hidden.
- Haptic feedback is added when statistics pop up.
released on March 4 , 2020
- Improved stability of online book search.
- Improved dashboard stability.
released on February 26 , 2020
- The reading calendar is enhanced.
- Improved stability of the dashboard.
- Improves the stability of online book search when the Internet is unstable.
- Improves the stability of data restoration in iOS 13.
released on January 31 , 2020
- You can change the order and display of dashboard items.
- Improved close button location and design to make it easier to close the statistics popup window after reading the record.
- An issue has been resolved where the comment date option was not applied.
- Faster listing when searching online books.
- When adding a book, you changed from saving both ISBN 10 and ISBN 13 to saving only ISBN13.
- ‘Suggest’ has been renamed to ‘Contact Us’ (Please send inquiries and suggestions to ‘Contact Us’)
released on December 4 , 2019
- You can update by dragging in the My Library selection.
- Improved stability.
released on December 1 , 2019
- Improved stability.
released on November 27 , 2019
- You can set whether to view all or part of the memo in the memo list of book information.
- You can pull to refresh on the Stat tab.
- Fixed an issue where the scan screen freezes intermittently after adding a book by scanning a barcode on iOS 13.
- Improved book list and dashboard performance.
- Faster saving after adding or editing a book.
released on November 13, 2019
- Improved performance and stability of online book information.
- You can share the BookTree App Store link to e-mail, SNS, messenger, etc. in BookTree information.
- When editing a book’s ownership / format / reading status, tapping an item without pressing the Done button will automatically close the view.
- An issue has been resolved where searching for books in My Library would crash abnormally if the sort criteria was the date of purchase.
released on October 28, 2019
- Added an option to automatically change the screen style based on the device’s settings, or always set it to light or dark mode in iOS 13 (user suggestion).
- Today’s date in the dashboard reading calendar has been improved to look better in light / dark mode.
- The text size of notes in book info has been changed to the same size as the memo list.
- The screen does not turn off during backup.
- You can update the list of memo by pulling.
released on October 8, 2019
- Added the feature to choose whether to display the date in the notes list. (User suggestions)
- Improved to view full text without scrolling long note content in book details.
- Improved readability of screens in dark mode on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where the last line was sometimes obscured by keyboards when editing notes in book details.
- Fixed an issue resulting in apps terminating abnormally when setting app badges without allowing notification permissions on iOS 13.
- Fixed issue where the app would crash abnormally when attaching photos without granting permission to use photo library in iOS 13
released on September 25, 2019
- Supports iOS 13, iPhone 11.
- Supports dark mode on iOS 13.
- Fixed an issue where changing the category name would not be reflected in the book detail view.
released on September 1, 2019
- Fixed an issue the keyboard would hide the last line of Book Note.
- Fixed an issue the keyboard would hide the last line of Memo.
released on August 29, 2019
- You can crop the memo photo size you want. (User suggestion)
- You can rotate the memo photo.
- You can highlight or underline the memo photo. (User suggestion)
- You can share memo photo into Instagram.
released on August 10, 2019
- Stability is improved.
- My library list is refreshed immediately after deleting a book.
- Added the ability to pull to refresh in my library.
released on July 16, 2019
- You can check book title when deleting a book.
- The close icon in the pop-up window has been improved to make it look more clear. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when manually registering books.
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes terminated abnormally when delete a book in my library.
released on July 2, 2019
- Enhance reading calendar design
- Fixed an issue where the calendar of the image overlaps with the calendar year when sharing a reading calendar.
released on June 25, 2019
- You can see book cover up to four books a day on the reading calendar. (User suggestion)
- You can see the number of memos on a book cover of reading book list in the Dashboard.
- When you share a memo photo, the title and author name of the memo book have been added.
- When you share a memo picture, if the Instagram app is installed on your device, you can share it as an app.
- Memo When viewing an image in the photo view, you can view the entire device screen.
- You can see the date when you start read the book on the book details. (User suggestion)
- Fixed an issue where the list of memos in the book details intermittently showed small images. (User report)
released on June 9, 2019
- When adding a book, you can set the default value of the format.
- You can copy the text of your note from the book details, and tap the URL.
- Fixed an issue of the book cover image display in the reading calendar.
released on May 31, 2019
- Added reading dashboard tab.
- Added ability to set start tab when opening app.
- Added my rating to book list when sharing reading calendar for instagram.
released on May 4 2019
- Fix file name issues when restoring backup data
released on April 27, 2019
- Backup and restore data to cloud storage (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Automatically detect and paste text from the clipboard when adding notes
- Add translators, page count, genre, collection information on Book Details
- Can view books of collection on Book details
released on April 10, 2019
- Able to share book cover via Instagram app
- Added “read and stopped book” to reading status
- Improved reading status default setting when adding a book
- Improved bar charts are displayed at a glance without scrolling in monthly statistics
- Fixed the genre can not be saved after editing the book information
released on April 1, 2019
- Enhance book cover image’s resolution when adding directly.
- Fixed reading bookmark icon on the list type of my bookshelf.
- Fixed the problem that the genre field can not be saved after editing.
released on March 28, 2019
- You can preview and open your book with 3D touch in your library on iPhone 6s or later (User Suggestion)
- You can open barcode scan, book search, and dashboard by pressing the app icon with 3D touch on iPhone 6s or later.
- Fixed the problem of crashing when search book has no ISBN on online book search (user report)
- Fixed the problem of hiding search bar on online book search in iOS 10.3 (user report)
- Fixed the appearance of the border of app icon (user suggestion)
released on February 22, 2019
- Added a feature to sort by date purchased in my bookshelf (suggested by user)
- Added a feature to filter books by book format (user suggestion)
- Added a feature to decorate book background and background photos to share book image to social network in book detail view.
- Added a pop-up that tells you the progress of your reading goal.
- Added feature a notification to check out last month’s reading stats on the first day of each month
released on January 17, 2019
- Add monthly statistics
- Add monthly read calendar
- Add this month’s reading dashboard
- Added goal achievement progress bar by yearly/monthly goal
- Improve reading goal settings
- Add option to display the number of memos on the book cover of my library and statistical book list (user suggestion)
- Add option to display bookmark icon
- Fixed the collection count (user report)
released on December 17, 2018
- Supports high resolution book cover image when searching and adding a book ( Naver book search Only, User suggestion)
- The photo taken on Memo saves to ‘BookTree’ album
- Fixed the problem that the screen freezes when there is no search result in barcode scan
released on November 12, 2018
- Added passcode to lock the App. It supports to unlock with Touch ID or Face ID too. (User suggested)
- Added book sort option by date (User suggested)
- Fixed the crash issue that if email is not set on the device when the Send Suggestion button is tapped (User suggested)
- Added Send Suggestion form if email is not set on the device
- iOS 12, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR compatible
- Minor design and feature improvements
released on September 15, 2018
- Added feature to sort book by added date
- Added feature to sort book by read date
- Added feature for descending / ascending option when sorting book
- Added feature to evaluate the book rating by half star
- Improve star rating’s look and feel
- Added feature to sedning URL on Online Book Information View
- Fixed the problem that the next page can not be moved when searching online book on iPhone X
- Small improvements
released on August 10, 2018
- Add homepage, what’s new and help page link to About app
- Fixed bug in Help WebView
- iPhone X optimization for the category management screen
released on June 3, 2018
- Increased lines of memo displayed on memo details (user suggestion)
- Change default memo view mode to full view (user suggestion)
- Add a selection option that allows you to see all or part of the memo details in memo list
released on May 11, 2018
- Added memo details view (apply user suggestion)
- Added to close photo with swiping down photo or tapping the close button to easily close photo
- Added to apply the larger text size set on the device (applies to memo only)
- Added author names when sharing notes and books with SNS
- Enhance memo visibility on memo list
- Enhance book cover visibility (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed crashes in iOS 9.0 (apply user suggestion)
- Fixed text hide when inputting memo in book details in iOS 11
- Fixed memo is truncated in the book detail (apply user suggestion)
release on Mar 12, 2018
- Improved changing my bookshelf by tapping title at the top
- Improved badge app icon feature to display the number of books you are reading
- Improved checking of camera and photo library permissions when take photo or load photo library for memo or book cover
- Fixed bug where category was not saved when saving new book via barcode sacnning or online searching